If your business is growing and ready to take on more opportunities, Dynamics NAV can help. An easily adaptable enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, it helps small and medium-sized businesses automate and connect their sales, purchasing, operations, accounting, and stock management.
Microsoft Dynamics Nav integration for Gold-Vision CRM
With the Dynamics Nav integration, you can synchronise your customers, products and quotes with Gold-Vision. Your accounts’ key financial information, such as credit memos and invoice history becomes available within your CRM. The integration saves time and makes processing quotes more accurate and efficient.
How it works…
- Create new Dynamics Nav customers from accounts in Gold-Vision or create new accounts in Gold-Vision from Dynamics Nav suppliers
- If an account has more than one address associated with it, you can create multiple Navision addresses from Gold-Vision ‘sites’
- Easily manage blanket orders from customers – send an initial quote from Gold-Vision to Navision for the blanket order itself, and then create further quotes throughout the year in Gold-Vision that will push through to Navision as call offs
- Use Gold-Vision’s built-in product picker to display products held in your Dynamics Nav system in real-time
- You can then see quantity breaks set up in Nav for the customer in question, as well as being able to conduct stock lookups based on data from Dynamics Nav
- Set up Gold-Vision automated workflows to control when data is is pushed from one system to the other so that the integration works exactly how you want it to