T I Midwood (TIMco) is a wholesale supplier of fasteners, fixings, nails and power tool accessories. Established in 1972 the company has grown and now supply a diverse customer base throughout the UK, Southern Ireland and Europe.
TIMco have been awarded Decorating and Hardware Supplier of the Year for the 6th year running, and Brand of the Year for the second year running, at the 2018 National Buying Group Conference as a result of their dedication to high quality products and customer service.
We needed our CRM to:
- manage, personalise and measure our digital marketing in one integrated system
- help us manage the dysfunctional data we were holding
- assist with operational efficiencies
- enable transparency across the business
- allow us to deal with a wide customer base
- help us identify and track different types of customers and contacts
How Gold-Vision addressed the challenge
The team at Gold-Vision understood our need to target our different customer groups with relevant messages, and measure the impact easily in one integrated system. They have helped us to implement a system that not only improved growth in year one by 20%, it has also met the brief.
Our marketing team are now able to produce high quality messages that are targeted at different customer groups efficiently based on their products and preferences.