16 October 2019 – 10:00 am GMT:
The larger and more diverse your business is, the more likely it is that you will need a sophisticated CRM that can cope with your enterprise needs but keep things simple for the user. Most CRM’s end up being overly complicated to use and full of hidden costs and fees. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
In this webinar, Charlie will show you that it is possible to have a CRM that is intuitive and easy to use whilst still possessing all of the power and intelligence that you expect from an Enterprise CRM at an affordable price.
Features covered include:
- Intuitive navigation, dynamic page displays and powerful lists that are all part of a modern UI experience
- Multi-language, multi-culture and multi-currency settings for your global teams
- Team & security management settings that dynamically adjust screens and data for the right people, at the right time
- Smart lead management features that help you capture, deduplicate, score and qualify leads with ease
- Financial entities – different group businesses or teams may sell different products at different prices in different currencies and integrate with different accounting or ERP solutions
- Fully integrated marketing automation tools that combine your sales and marketing data to build a full picture of your contacts and help you send relevant and targeted campaigns at the optimum moment
- Ability to tailor different landing pages or preference options for different group campaigns
- Intelligent dashboards and reporting for quick access to real-time figures and target progress, helping with faster and more accurate meetings
This webinar will last approximately 20 minutes plus an additional 10 minutes for a Q&A session at the end.
About the Presenter(s)
Our founder, Charlie has over 25 years’ experience delivering IT projects in a range of industries. A qualified accountant with previous positions at Ernst & Young, he drives Esteiro forward with his vision; an intuitive CRM backed by a highly professional team.