08 April 2020 – 11:30 am EST:
With the current global health emergency forcing teams to become virtual and isolated, the lack of central customer or prospect relationship information has become real. Therefore, implementing an effective, integrated CRM can be the solution to energise your business!
In this webinar with Charlie, you will learn how:
- A CRM is not just a sales and marketing tool
- Isolated users need a reliable business and process hub to work effectively
- Extend your customer communications beyond phone and e-mail
- Your teams can use the system securely from any device anywhere
- You can implement remotely and reap the benefits quicker than you think!
This webinar will last approximately 20 minutes plus an additional 10 minutes for a Q&A session at the end.
About the Presenter(s)
Charlie Shaw is focused on B2B business systems and processes, from marketing and sales, through to customer service and finance management. He has spent many years as a business systems consultant in the “Big 4” consultancies, focusing on the needs of many hundreds of businesses across most industries.
Successfully building high growth businesses that have earned industry accolades his passion for CRM, sales and marketing have moved centre stage. His people, process and technology skills support this passion. E-mail him at [email protected] or on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/charlieshawgoldvision