11 December – 11.30 am EST.
“I just want something SIMPLE!” How can we keep things simple without losing capability? Find out in this brilliant webinar with Gold-Vision’s Managing Director, Charlie Shaw.
Simple CRM solutions usually increase buy-in, reduce cost and are quick to implement. There are lots of apps that fill the space for simple lead management, mailing or pipeline forecasting. So what’s the problem?
The problem is that your business processes haven’t gone away. There are often sophisticated interactions between sales, marketing, financial and customer service departments. When single-point solutions get established, these processes tend to go underground. This means a wealth of unintegrated apps often supported by spreadsheets that are creating the old-fashioned islands of information again.
Register for this webinar and learn:
- How to successfully manage all your key processes in one place
- Why simplicity is not always about less, but more about refinement and design
- How working collaboratively between Sales and Marketing teams is key
- How Gold-Vision can adapt to be easy, or sophisticated
- How our effortless CRM can get user buy-in with real examples
This webinar will last approximately 20 minutes plus an additional 10 minutes for a Q&A session at the end.
About the Presenter(s)
Our founder, Charlie has over 25 years’ experience delivering IT projects in a range of industries. A qualified accountant with previous positions at Ernst & Young, he drives Esteiro forward with his vision; an intuitive CRM backed by a highly professional team.