23rd November, 2021 – 10:30 GMT
A CRM is critical for any organization to be able to manage their sales opportunities and account management information to have a full picture view of their customers. However, the packaging and container industry has unique needs for their CRM.
For instance, being able to record detailed information like product specifications and technical notes, or workflow that automates stage advancements with product manufacturing projects. However, in our experience not all CRM systems are able to address these needs under one roof.
In this webinar, Jiggy and Simon will explore some of the greatest challenges faced by companies in the packaging and container industry, and demonstrate exactly how Gold-Vision can help, including:
- Providing a complete view of your opportunity pipeline from lead to delivery of packaging products
- Marketing automation tools that can be used to nurture your leads and contact clients
- How workflow and alerting helps perform a smooth sales handover to the project manufacturing team when an opportunity is won
- The flexibility of screen design to capture all product specifications in a central database
- Supporting regular and timely contact with key accounts
- Tracking of procurement
- Customer support ticket logging and portal integration so you can communicate with the client
This webinar will last approximately 20 minutes plus an additional 10 minutes for a Q&A opportunity at the end.
About the Presenter(s)
Jiggy has managed numerous implementation projects and headed the customer team. But now as Head of Customer Experience, she has a dual focus on the customer and product and is a leading force within Gold-Vision for Social Selling, pioneering many of the approaches that we use today.
Simon is a former Gold-Vision client who joined the team 7 years ago. His career includes working as Account Director for McCann Erickson, a global marketing agency, setting up and running the International Contact Centre for Bentley Motors at the launch of the Continental GT model, and the setting up and running of CRM at Nautor’s Swan, a luxury yacht builder based in Italy. He went on to build emerging markets for Swan including Russia and the Far East and especially China, all using Gold-Vision as a core tool for retaining clients and developing new ones. On finally returning to the UK he joined Gold-Vision in a new business capacity