21 August 2019 – 10.00am GMT:
Get a sense of what the latest (and most exciting) version of Gold-Vision can do in this webinar. Experience the modern, easy to use UI that is simple to set up, as well as the full suite of enterprise CRM features.
Get CRM right and get user buy in by designing your Gold-Vision to meet your needs:
- Flexible user settings, mobile responsive, multi-language & currency
- Track customer and prospect relationships – simple search and navigation
- Tailor to enable team based information that matters most
- Add graphs, counts and pictures to give you a complete relationship view
- Easily track your pipeline and projects with dashboards, reports and flow views
- Complete your CRM lifecycle by integrating your marketing in one system
This webinar will last approximately 20 minutes plus an additional 10 minutes for a Q&A opportunity at the end.
About the Presenter(s)
Simon Lang is a former Gold-Vision client who joined the team 7 years ago. His career includes working as Account Director for McCann Erickson, a global marketing agency, setting up and running the International Contact Centre for Bentley Motors at the launch of the Continental GT model, and the setting up and running of CRM at Nautor’s Swan, a luxury yacht builder based in Italy. He went on to build emerging markets for Swan including Russia and the Far East and especially China, all using Gold-Vision CRM as a core tool for retaining clients and developing new ones. On finally returning to the UK he joined Gold-Vision in a new business capacity.