12th May, 2021 – 10.30am BST
The drive to improve productivity amongst work teams has never been greater, but remote working has made it harder to achieve. However, with the right tools at hand, it is possible – tools that help your team prioritise their tasks, access the information they need and collaborate across different locations.
Join Jiggy & Simon as they explore some of these key productivity tools and how they can help in more detail, including:
- Team-wide reporting – understand activity levels, targets, pipelines etc.
- Workflow and automation – alert team members when actions are required
- Marketing automation – create intelligent campaigns to keep your campaign sources engaged
- Portals – enable your customers to find their own answers, initiate requests for assistance and submit files to you
- Time management – understand where time is being invested and how much remains against your projects.
- Communication – for both internal and external visibility
- Quick quoting – streamline proposals sent to your prospective clients
This webinar will last approximately 20 minutes plus an additional 10 minutes for a Q&A opportunity at the end.
About the Presenter(s)
Jiggy has managed numerous implementation projects and headed the customer team. But now as Head of Customer Experience, she has a dual focus on the customer and product and is a leading force within Gold-Vision for Social Selling, pioneering many of the approaches that we use today.
Simon is a former Gold-Vision client who joined the team 7 years ago. His career includes working as Account Director for McCann Erickson, a global marketing agency, setting up and running the International Contact Centre for Bentley Motors at the launch of the Continental GT model, and the setting up and running of CRM at Nautor’s Swan, a luxury yacht builder based in Italy. He went on to build emerging markets for Swan including Russia and the Far East and especially China, all using Gold-Vision as a core tool for retaining clients and developing new ones. On finally returning to the UK he joined Gold-Vision in a new business capacity. In his spare time, Simon is a keen photographer of yacht racing and is also a member of a charity dedicated to the restoration of historic ships, which holds the Queen’s Award for Preservation.