May 12, 2021 – 11.30am EDT
The drive to improve productivity amongst work teams has never been greater, but remote working has made it harder to achieve. However, with the right tools at hand, it is possible – tools that help your team prioritise their tasks, access the information they need and collaborate across different locations.
Join Mark & Christian as they explore some of these key productivity tools and how they can help in more detail, including:
- Team-wide reporting – understand activity levels, targets, pipelines etc.
- Workflow and automation – alert team members when actions are required
- Marketing automation – create intelligent campaigns to keep your campaign sources engaged
- Portals – enable your customers to find their own answers, initiate requests for assistance and submit files to you
- Time management – understand where time is being invested and how much remains against your projects.
- Communication – for both internal and external visibility
- Quick quoting – streamline proposals sent to your prospective clients
This webinar will last approximately 20 minutes plus an additional 10 minutes for a Q&A opportunity at the end.
About the Presenter(s)
Mark has twenty years experience developing and implementing software professionally, with the past fifteen at Gold-Vision CRM leading product development. He enjoys being cross-functional within the organisation and is an experienced social selling leader.
Christian’s focus is to help spearhead the global expansion of Gold-Vision in the Canada/North America region. His drive is to thoroughly understand a client’s needs, challenges, and opportunities, working alongside them to uncover a CRM that captures their workflow.