July 15, 2020 – 11:30am EST:
Need to seamlessly integrate an effective project management tool with your sales and marketing activities? With simple project insights, alerts, workflows and reporting, Gold-Vision can manage your projects easily from sale through to delivery and beyond.
In this webinar, Simon will explore Gold-Vision’s powerful Project tools, including:
- How to create new projects arising from a new sale
- Staying on top of your projects with live reporting
- Setting up internal and external project teams
- Allocating and tracking project tasks
- Consolidating the trail of project communications
- Storing project documents in a centrally accessible place
- Remaining in control of multiple projects
This webinar will last approximately 20 minutes plus an additional 10 minutes for a Q&A opportunity at the end.
About the Presenter(s)
Simon is a former Gold-Vision client who joined the team 7 years ago. His career includes working as Account Director for McCann Erickson, a global marketing agency, setting up and running the International Contact Centre for Bentley Motors at the launch of the Continental GT model, and the setting up and running of CRM at Nautor’s Swan, a luxury yacht builder based in Italy. He went on to build emerging markets for Swan including Russia and the Far East and especially China, all using Gold-Vision as a core tool for retaining clients and developing new ones. On finally returning to the UK he joined Gold-Vision in a new business capacity. In his spare time, Simon is a keen photographer of yacht racing and is also a member of a charity dedicated to the restoration of historic ships, which holds the Queen’s Award for Preservation.