We are the software author for Gold-Vision CRM and have experienced strong growth in recent years. We work with a wide range of organisations across the UK, Europe and North America. Our growing Gold-Vision customer base ranges from small emerging businesses to major plc’s, across the commercial and non-profit sectors. We are looking for a recent graduate to work with us to continue this expansion.
We offer an innovative CRM solution that can be either hosted or on-site and are growing our CRM and marketing tools to add value to our existing software. Our Quality & Support team are focussed on the delivery of excellent customer service and have interactions with all other teams in our business, including technical development, customer experience and our project delivery team. There is excellent potential for individuals to develop their career in our growing team and gain a wide range of experience with us.
What can we offer you?
We are looking to recruit talented individuals to support the Quality & Support team in delivering excellent customer service and a stable, responsive product.
This is a great opportunity for recent graduates with a degree in Business and IT, Business information Systems, Business Studies / Management or a Computer Science related degree, or with some experience in a customer facing support role. This role offers the opportunity to develop a career in a forward thinking and innovative business, working in a fast moving and constantly developing industry. Our team are highly skilled and we provide a friendly working environment where personal development is actively supported and encouraged. Our offices with good parking are based just off the M1 near to Rugby and halfway between Northampton and Leicester.
Job title: Junior Quality & Support Consultant
Objective: Working within our Quality & Support team to provide support to our customer base, and to participate in our product quality programme.
Responsible to: Head of Quality & Support
Hours: Standard hours are 7 ½ plus a 1 hour lunch break within the hours of 8am until 8pm, these would be either a day start (8am) or a late morning start (11:30), the latter to provide support for our North American customer base. Initially, your employment would start with Standard office hours (9:00 -17:30).
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Based from Esteiro Offices in West Haddon, Northamptonshire (use of own transport essential due to office location)
Your responsibilities will include involvement in the following parts of the Quality & Support team processes:
- Core product support for Gold-Vision CRM and associated product suite, including customer interaction via phone, live chat and email, addressing client/end user queries and providing training and explanation on product features to end users as needed.
- Work with other Quality & Support team members to progress existing issues and escalate them for further investigation where needed.
- Update and document progress on issues and resolutions using our CRM system.
- Input to improve internal process and knowledge base documentation, including the Gold-Vision help site.
- Input to product testing, including testing of new features, product improvements and bug fixes.
- To undertake other duties which fall within the scope of the role.
- To undertake training as required.
Education & Experience:
The following education and experience is required to apply:
- One years of relevant employment experience.
- Recent qualification in a computing related or business/IT management subject.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the Microsoft technology stack. Previous experience of using or supporting a CRM or similar product is advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Any experience of customer-facing communication is highly desirable.
The following are also required of the ideal candidate:
- Self-motivated, enthusiasm to learn and develop relevant skills to progress.
- Able to work effectively on own initiative and manage own time.
- Able to work well as part of a team and have a “can-do” attitude.
- Undertake training and apply as required.
- Have a strong ability to problem solve and troubleshoot independently.
- Commitment to equal opportunities.
- Own car, full driving licence, willing to travel to customer sites as required.
- You should have the right to live and work in the UK without restriction.