The Remote Working Expo is the UKs largest event where you can discover how to implement emerging technologies into your business to achieve:
- Productivity — Teleworkers are an average of 35-40% more productive than their office counterparts.
- Performance — With stronger autonomy via location independence, workers produce results with 40% fewer quality defects.
- Engagement — Higher productivity and performance combine to create stronger engagement, leading to 41% lower absenteeism.
- Retention — 54% of employees say they would change jobs for one that offered them more flexibility.
- Profitability — Organizations can save up to £11,000 per year per part-time employee
Because remote working isn’t just an option anymore, with over 80% of businesses planning to allow employees to work remotely at least part of the time after the pandemic.
Meet the team
Members of our team will be available throughout the show at our virtual booth discuss Gold-Vision and answer any questions you may have about the product.
Among those attending are Gold-Vision’s marketing experts, as well as key members of the sales team – so don’t miss your chance to ask them any burning questions that you might have.
“This interactive event that was one of the most successful expos in Europe in 2020. The event allows you to network with over 10,000+ business owners and discuss business in the wake of COVID-19. With a line-up of the biggest names and brands within the business industry you will leave with all the knowledge & services you need to run a profitable and successful business.“
Interested in coming? Register for free via the Business Revival Series website now to gain access to the event platform across the two days. This registration also gives you access to the Business Revival Conference and Corporate Wellbeing Expo which are running in conjunction with the Remote Working Expo.
Planning on attending? Let us know you’re coming along via LinkedIn and tell us if there’s something in particular you’d like to talk about.
Can’t make it to the event but would like to have a chat with someone about the topics we’ll be talking about? Get in touch and we’ll get back to you shortly.